Wright Realty is a leasing and management firm specializing in residential and commercial properties in Prince William County since 1946.
We are unique in that our agents are leasing specialists, allowing the time needed to show rental properties and work with prospective tenants.
Rental / Leasing Property Management
Our strong reputation as a property management company gives us many referrals.
- We present your property to the largest available rental market.
- We minimize rent loss through vacancies, using a broad range of advertising. Our computer system allows us to maintain a list of features that make your property special.
- We conduct periodic property inspections.
- We handle all aspects of rent collections, from late notices to filing necessary court papers for collection.
- We have on retainer, an attorney to answer any legal questions that might arise.
- We run credit and reference checks before the lease is signed, including credit checks with the credit bureau, verifying employment and other appropriate references.
- We do the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer system keeps complete records of income and expenses that effect your property. Statements are issued monthly and year end.
Member PWAR, VAR
Please contact Melissa DeEsch at Melissa@wright-realty.com
Homeowners Association Management
We recognize that Associations have different needs, therefore we offer different management packages to suit those needs.
In most Associations, administration varies from year to year. Professional Management gives a consistent level of services and continuity of plans and programs from year to year.
We are involved with many community service organizations. This gives us an edge over the big non-local management companies because of our knowledge of events that affect our community.
We present simple, easy to follow proposals which reflect our commitment to cost effectiveness without losing attention to detail in a conscience and professional manner.
Members of CAI
Wright Realty can be more effective with enforcing the rules and regulations in a timely manner. This also alleviates neighbor to neighbor conflicts.
Wright Realty will solicit competitive proposals for third party services; assist with the execution of the contracts; schedule and administer the work performed.
We will assist the Architectural Review Committee by tracking violations and taking appropriate action per the Board's instructions.
We provide the Board of Directors with monthly management & financial reports.
Financial & Fiscal Planning
Wright Realty works with the Board Treasurer, assisting in the planning of the annual budget.
We handle the demands that are required to ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping, financial reports and collections.
We track delinquent assessments due to the Association and assists in the collection of payments.
Please contact Candy Verrilli for more information firstname.lastname@example.org